Authenticate with Google and YouTube
In order to run Google+ and YouTube feeds on your site you have to create Google application and identify your site in Google.
To create an API key:
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Create new project and name it for example Flow-Flow.
- On Dashboard click Enable API button.
- Click Google+ API (and the same with YouTube Data API) link.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
- Create an API key by clicking Create credentials.
- No need to restrict this key. Click Close.
- Copy generated API key.
- Go to Flow-Flow Auth settings page in WordPress admin.
- Paste your Google+ API key and press save changes.