Authenticate with Facebook
In order to show Facebook feeds in streams you have to get your Access Token.
Method 1. Authorize via our app
At this moment following method works with PRO version only.
- On plugin’s admin under Auth tab in Facebook section find Authorize button.
- Click this button and authorize our app to get token.
- You will be redirected to admin where you will see newly created token.
Method 2. Use or generate own auth manually
Register new application
- Head over to https://developers.facebook.com and log in, if necessary.
- Register as developer. Otherwise you can not add your application and get tokens.
- Choose on the navigation bar Apps > Add a New App.
- Type in any name of your App (eg. Flow Flow Plugin), your email, choose any Category and click Create New Facebook App ID.
- Copy App ID. We will need it soon.
Paste your App ID on Plugin’s authenticate settings page in WordPress Admin Panel. Do not lose this ID, we still need it.
Get App Secret
- Go to Settings-Basic in dashboard on the left side.
- Simply click Show in the field App Secret and confirm your Facebook password.
- Copy revealed key and paste it on Plugin’s authenticate settings page in WordPress Admin Panel.
Generating the Token
For streaming public pages please go to Access Token Tool, find you newly created app and click need to grant permissions link in User token row. That’s it, copy User token and paste in Flow-Flow admin.